WebHostingZone offer website development services throughout South Africa.
Every major company and brand has a website. Whether it is used to showcase a product, or sell the product directly to the end user. We use, and rely on the internet on a daily basis. Research studies indicate that people search for new products and services online more than traditional methods like the yellow pages, news paper and magazines. You are probably loosing out on a lot of business if you don’t have a website yet.
– Do you need a new website, or updates to your existing website?
– Does your company have, or need an intranet?
– Is your website optimize, or up to date with current technologies?
– How secure is your website, or client information?
– Do you use WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OpenCart, WHMCS, or even a custom developed application?
WebHostingZone’s developers have experience with all the major Content Management Systems, E-commerce solutions and can also work on custom developed applications and scripts.
Our website development services include some of the following:
- Static Website Design
- Dynaic Website Development
- Mobile Website Development
- Cross-platform Website Development
- Website Security Solutions
- Website Security Penetration and Testing
- E-commerce Solutions
- Intranet Development
- Extranet Development
- Website Maintenance
- Database design
- Database Optimization
- Website Performance Analysis
- Website code updates and Optimization
- Internet Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Website development technologies we use:
- PHP scripting. PHP is the most widely used website scripting engine on the internet today. PHP is open source and relies on Open Source servers to operate, which in turn lowers development costs and total cost of ownership
- ASP.Net. Microsoft’s web scripting language is the next most common website scripting language. Development and total cost of ownership is much higher than with PHP, due to the licensing involved to operate the servers.
- MySQL and MSSQL Databases. Database engines are used to store data for your website, or collect data from end users.
- PERL and CGI. Dynamic websites used to be built with PERL or CGI scripts in the past.
- HTML and CSS. This is, almost, the foundation of the internet. All internet clients (PC’s, Laptops, tablets, smart phones and PDA’s) read website content in HTML format. up
WebHostingZone can build and maintain your website professionally and at a affordable rates.
Inquire about our website development and maintenance services now.